Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ancient Myspace Blog Entry 2

I've been meaning to get all my writings in one place. Here is a myspace blog I wrote like 6 years ago. Holy shit.

Starbucks dating. Internet love.

Starbucks dating. Internet love. I vow to refrain from both. I am the phantom. the freshman. Not invited to the party. Alone. without a coat or jacket outside in the cold, southern californian, December fall. Looking in. I feel fine. My other Senior beer drinkin buddies are keeping it real. Stuffing freshmen in lockers where they belong. We keep it real. Dag. Another one has found love. We keep it real. Playing Halo. Staying up late till 4. Waking up on my buddy’s couch. EAting donuts, hotdogs, and slurpies. Shoot. She’s in love. not with me. well that’s a relief. and teh remaining 4 keep it real. WE KEEPS IT REAL. Dang. another one bites the dust. drunk with love. I don’t blame him. He seems pretty happy. and I am happy for him. shizah. another. our crew is vanishing, dissapating like misty vapor. Sparse, fading. Each day. We are few. we keeps it real.
I Am desperate Now. I am here for friend’s, networking, dating, and serious relationships. I enjoy playing halo, eating hotdogs, fighting freshman, long walks on the beach, and waking up on Jonesy’s fouton. I would love to meet you @ starbucks for a drink. a late’. I love you. Oh Geeeezz. I blew it. dang. I guess I will find some new friends. I wish I could spell out sobbing noices. sobb, sobb. sobb.

No comments:

Post a Comment