Monday, January 23, 2012

2012. the year I get famous.

this year I am going to become great. I dead fucking serious. seriously. I waited several weeks to actually write down my new years resolutions. Thats because by late January many folks have already broken them and have become discouraged. This gives me an advantage over them cause I haven't even made mine yet.

But this is the year I get famous. In 2011 I quit my day job in accounting and became a graphic designer. then I quit that and become a bartender and server at the Playground. At the Playground I've got to meet some people who are really great. I don't mean nice people. I mean they are great and influencial at what they do. Well they have inspired me to be great like them. Over the years I've lost the vision that I could be great. But I've regained it again from being around great risk taking people. To be great you have to be around great people. Unfortunately there are not a lot of great people in the accounting department. Only a lot of nice, stable people...far from great.

1 comment:

  1. When your famous can you introduce me to Justin Bieber

    ReplyDelete