Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ancient Myspace blog entry

Auto Response: to my close friend.

I don't really have time to respond to everyone who leaves me a comment that says, "Hey Mike! how have you been? What have you been up to?" Are you dead? If I were to respond to everyone, I wouldn't be up to anything.

So here is my auto Response to you, my good friend:

Recently I sold my soul to the Devil and have been working as a temp for different property management companies. I make copies and live in a file room. i forget about the pain by drinking lots of black coffee and striving towards my material success goals of owning a porshe and a trophy wife.

but on the weekends i let loose. as soon as i leave the office i rip off my white shirt, burn my tie and paint naked until till the wee hours of the night.

i wake up next to a bottle of absinthe and don't know why i am I covered in oil and surrounded by paintings of little, old chinese men doing calisthenics.

Monday morning I enter the office again in my slightly faded, blood stained, white shirt and tie. i tell no one of my experience and sit quietly in my cubicle as if it never happened. I occasionaly make small talk with folks like Barry the Accountant and ask how his kids are. The week is a blur until friday comes and without a word i walk down that same dark path, pulled toward it like it is some strange, slient addiction.

besides that, not much you know, just chillin'. how bout you? miss ya

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment